Total Pageviews

Friday 8 April 2011

grrrrrrrrrr

OK ...What i need to know..is how in the blue bloody flying hell do you move forward with ur life when u have four years hanging over your head in tow months...man all i wanted when i left my ex husban cux he was a cheating lieing scandous assface i wanted to be able to have my life that i had lost for the last 4-5 years i waste thinking i had a family. i figured if i am gionna be single i am gonna make it goood and i am gonna have fun n take chances..now i cant seem to find how to exactly do that..i feel like i am in a world unknown to me and i only have a very short time to get use to it and figure it out. but once i do..it gonna get taken from me again;...grrrrrr...anywayyy i just had some food for thought cuz i a sooo not inpressed about a black n yellow situation..grrrrrrrrrrr.., i dunno what the hell im saying ..i feellike i am so new to the world again and i am gonna have what ever i have wiped out from underneath me..man..talk about pay for u actions in more ways than one..fuk me...anyhow..thats all for this morning have a great day yall.
xoxo tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment