Total Pageviews

Wednesday 6 April 2011

A PERSONAL OPINON


i have developed a personal annoyance i seem to have this urge to shove a over sized pineapple up someones ass. i am at the moment feeling a little ummmm repressed...unheard . and misunderstood. yup i did it ..i sold cocaine.  Ive plead guilty to it so it must be true,now if people who dont know anything else about me but that simple fact, i would appreciate you possibly taking the time to message me and ask me the questions you dont know the answers to .other than making up your own personal senarios, seriously if ya knew me u would realize how ridiculous u actually sound. ..
i would also like to take a moment to mention my "favorite" male in the whole world mr paul vincent ..i would just like to say...take ur ego and shove it , ur a mutt and one of the worst cops i have ever seen. peice of shyt..all i can say....but like the title to this blurb...that my personal opinon
..
i hope yall have a great nigt...xoxox
sleep well world
......

No comments:

Post a Comment